Best deal in town!!! Click dekat sini tauu :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 29, 2013

654

This week was a surprise! 

We have been married almost 2years this coming October. So yeah.

We were dining out last Thursday at one of our local favorite western stall. Its cheap. Its fast. Taste wise, you should try it. Before that we waited at Jusco AU Setiawangsa. And I bought a nice cotton baju kurung pahang. The workmanship is just superb for that price. Its a bit expensive, but hell yeah its perfectly fit me!

The baby BIL was coming and having sleptover for a night.

We went for raya shopping on Friday before heading out to Hubby's hometown.

Here's some real deal. We went for gaga at Uniqlo. They're having sale! I bought a hoodie, a cardigan and a t-ahirt that only cost me about RM100++. Cheap huh?

So yeah. 💸💸💸💸💸

Before heading back to KL, we stopped by at Dataran Pahlawan. Heh. Cheapskate like us shops branded stuff here. Super!! I just wish I could buy that Burberry jacket and scarf for winter. Mana aku nak dapat winter tuu kat Mesia tanah air tercintA. Hmmmpphhhhhh







No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers