Best deal in town!!! Click dekat sini tauu :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 1, 2013

780

Nothing to say anyway. I was so busy for weeks.

Well just let the pictures talk :)

So, I am healthy but I have to cut down some weight. Arghhh

The baju kurung my friend bought for me from Vietnam.


Hello Penang! Its been so long since the last time I was here..



We were too ambitious to walk to Chowrasta Road to check out some jeruk.

Breathtaking view from our condo in Penang in the morning. Subhanallah.

View from Bukit Bendera. Look at those clouds. Gerammm.


At Batu Ferrenghi.

Bye Penang! See you next year? 

Cyberview Lodge, Cyberjaya for Finance team building.



Bought this cutie today at Parkson. Had been searching for a doorstopper for our house, so yeahh definitely I would pick a cute one!

Ok, so long bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers