Best deal in town!!! Click dekat sini tauu :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

wahh lame tak hapdate

Was been somewhere, somehow... Hahaha

Aku rajin update private blog aku. Since this blog is public, nothing much to say laahhh kan?? COZ IT'S PUBLIC. Duhhhhh.

I'm doing some catching up yelaaa after a looooooongg Raya break. And currently wanted to finish up 2 projects, while getting some cute ideas for my wedding invitation cards. 

I was posting about the wedding card from the previous entry kan, and memang I'm falling head over heels dekat kad from Paperthrill.com itu. Yes, the one with the gold ribbon yeahhhh!!! Kalau pun aku nak macam tu, the next thing I know is I have to DO IT MYSELF. And paksa Paeng involve. Cis. Budget constraint kot.

I've been doing some sketches. And bila buat sketches baru nampak ape yang aku nak sebenarnya. The designs sudah semestinya, the color combo, the size, the little things.. sekarang aku at least dah tau kan?

Hmmm...sori ye, wont be sharing any pictures :D

YOU JUST HAVE TO USE YOUR IMAGINATION.



0.o


Ulala




1 comment:

  1. happy planning n surveying..sgt best okeh!
    selamat hari raya

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers