Best deal in town!!! Click dekat sini tauu :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

731

Tomorrow will be our 2nd year anniversary together!

I'm all sick and busy busy busy, and its almost Aidiladha, so no surprises. Arghhh.

When to the doctor, he said its just hormonal inbalance. But its so uncomfortable and all heaty. I dont know what else to do. And a bit dizzy too.

We wanted to go to a friend's aqiqah, but I dont have the heart to get ready and the dizziness, it wont come off!

So my husband said he wanted an aglio olio spagetthi, and yeap I dont mind helping it either since its super duper easy. Yeah its our lunch!

We dont normally keep chillies at home, so we used leftover chilli flakes from Domino's. Heh. And its super delicious!!


Aglio olio means garlic and oil. That makes me a happy girl since this is the easiest dish I have ever done! Except this time around, the hubby helped out.

I was craving for icecream to bring down the heatiness. But I was lookig forward to do this banana spring roll I saw in a cookblog the other day. Yeap drooolingg!

Banana is so good when its cooked! I was craving more on bananas when I saw this quick bite at food network about a yummy breakfast he had at a local small store named evilkenivil something like that. They ate them with whipped cream and maple syrup. I was like WHATTTTTTTTTT?????

That moment made me so want to make that banana spring roll.

There you go. 

IT IS YUMMY.

So yummy I want to get more!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers