Best deal in town!!! Click dekat sini tauu :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 28, 2013

745

What a weekend. Had friends coming over yesterday. And today we had one satisfied homecook lunch!

We tried making our own caramel latte and it was a success! I made the caramel syrup however the caramel taste is not quite strong. Anyhow it was a blast! I love it. WE LOVE IT.

Today's lunch. We had fried beef. Yummehhhh. Thank you hubby for helping out. Hehe

And I had this for dessert/snack. Never thought that this is sooooo goooddd! Damn good. Tak payah pergi Dip N Dip hehehe :P

And I had this lemon infused cold plain water. So refreshing! I love this drinking glass that we bought from Korea one day before our flight back home. How I wish I could buy all of them!

What a weekend!

Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers