Best deal in town!!! Click dekat sini tauu :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

door gift

I even considered "handmaking" my door gift since I got the box template from some random bride-to-be blogger.. I cant remember her blog address..

Which I think, I would love to tapi.... consider this as problems : time consuming, work during the day, and dating on weekends hahahaha tapi it would be very lovely to have sumthing included like "my artwork" in the most precious moment of my life kan?

Ok laaaaaaaaa aku akan try for 1 week berape banyak kotak aku buleh produce together with the details (planning on to put quilling on the top of the box which is 'very creative' laa konon hahaha)

Kene survey harge paper nih! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers